KUALA LUMPUR, 9 September 2009 - This year, the PETRONAS Coffee Break Campaign celebrates its 10th anniversary, offering customers more beverages and snacks at 32 selected PETRONAS stations nationwide this festive season.
For the past 10 years, the Campaign has become a popular and much anticipated programme that promotes safe driving among motorists during the ‘balik kampung’ exodus in support of the efforts by the Ministry of Transport to curb road accidents during the festive season. The programme encourages travelling customers and motorists to stop by, take a break and get refreshed with free beverages and snacks at any of the selected PETRONAS stations.
In addition to free cups of Nescafe coffee from Nestlé Products Sdn Bhd, several new partners have come onboard to support this year’s campaign with a variety of beverages and snacks. These are Dutch Lady Milk Industries Bhd with plain and chocolate flavoured milk, Cotra Enterprises Sdn Bhd with Marigold Peel Fresh orange juice, Gardenia Bakeries (KL) Sdn Bhd with Twiggies and Delicia Soft Rolls, Munchworld Marketing Sdn Bhd with Munchies Mini biscuits and Mars Food Malaysia Sdn Bhd with Snickers chocolate bars.
The PETRONAS Coffee Break 2009 Campaign was launched by PETRONAS Dagangan Bhd’s General Manager of Corporate Services Division, Encik Nur Azmin Abu Bakar together with Deputy Director-General of Road Safety Department, Ministry of Transport Malaysia, Encik Sim Say Kiong and representatives from the partner companies.
The Campaign will take place at 32 selected PETRONAS stations located along the highways and major trunk roads across Malaysia from 17 until 19 September 2009 and will resume from 25 until 27 September 2009.
During the entire campaign, free beverages and snacks will be served from 4.00pm until 10.00pm at selected PETRONAS stations in Peninsular Malaysia and 3.00pm until 9.00pm at selected PETRONAS stations in Sabah and Sarawak.
More than 600,000 cups of coffee were served during last year’s Campaign. This year, the volume is expected to increase by 20 per cent.
Over the past 10 years, PETRONAS has given away more than eight million cups of coffee drinks during the PETRONAS Coffee Break campaign period.
For more details, please visit www.mymesra.com.my.
List of 32 selected PETRONAS stations nationwide:
- PETRONAS Station ULU BERNAM
- PETRONAS Station GENTING SEMPAH
- PETRONAS Station SUNGAI BESAR
- PETRONAS Station RAWANG RSA
- PETRONAS Station TANJUNG KARANG
- PETRONAS Station NKVE, KM 15.3 NKVE Damansara Bound
- PETRONAS Station BENTONG R & R
- PETRONAS Station JERTIH
- PETRONAS Station GUCHIL JAYA
- PETRONAS Station MUADZAM SHAH 2
- PETRONAS Station GAMBANG WEST
- PETRONAS Station GAMBANG EAST, R & R Gambang
- PETRONAS Station KUALA BERANG
- PETRONAS Station GUA MUSANG
- PETRONAS Station KUALA KETIL
- PETRONAS Station SIMPANG PULAI SOUTH
- PETRONAS Station SIMPANG PULAI NORTH
- PETRONAS Station R & R TAPAH
- PETRONAS Station SUNGAI PERAK SELATAN
- PETRONAS Station SUNGAI PERAK UTARA
- PETRONAS Station GUNUNG SEMANGGOL
- PETRONAS Station MACHAP SOUTH
- PETRONAS Station MACHAP NORTH
- PETRONAS Station LINKEDUA ARAH SELATAN
- PETRONAS Station SEREMBAN RSA NORTH
- PETRONAS Station SEREMBAN RSA SOUTH
- PETRONAS Station AIR KEROH NORTH
- PETRONAS Station AIR KEROH SOUTH
- PETRONAS Station BETONG, Jalan Sri Aman Sarikei
- PETRONAS Station MILE 13, Jln KUCHING-SERIAN
- PETRONAS Station JALAN LINTAS, LABUK, Sandakan
- PETRONAS Station KM 16, Jalan Tuaran, Menggatal, Kota Kinabalu