Extreme Performance Semi-Synthetic Engine Oil with Fuel Economy
PETRONAS Syntium 800 SM 5W-30 is an extreme performance semi-synthetic multigrade engine oil specially designed and formulated to provide superior engine protection and outstanding performance for engines running under the most extreme, most demanding driving conditions. It is exclusively formulated with highly refined base oils and further fortified with synthetic base stocks and advanced additives system to provide exceptional thermal and oxidation stability that ensures minimum oil thickening at very high operating temperature, excellent deposits control and minimized engine wear and tear.
Evolved from extensive field experiences over many years, PETRONAS Syntium 800 SM 5W-30 is clearly the extreme performance lubricant that delivers total engine protection especially for engines operating under the severest operating conditions throughout today’s long drain interval. In addition, its 5W-30 viscosity grade is specially engineered for the lubrication of passenger cars which requires light viscosity oil which enable superior fuel economy benefits that lower fuel consumption.
Recommended for use in all types of passenger cars and latest model high performance cars fitted with fuel injections, multi-valves, turbochargers or superchargers operating under the most extreme conditions.
- Ultimate engine protection at all driving conditions
- Prolongs engine life
- Exceptional engine cleanliness - protects against engine sludge and varnish deposits
- Resists viscosity and thermal breakdown even in severe service
- Very high shear stability - stay in grade
- Superior fuel economy benefit - lower fuel consumption against higher viscosity grade oil
- Superior cold engine starting - minimize friction and wear at start-up
|Density @ 15 °C, kg/l||0.854|
|Pour Point, °C||-40|
|Flash Point, °C||215|
|Kinematic Viscosity, cSt|
|@ 40 °C||62.3|
|@ 100 °C||11.1|
|Cold Cranking Visc, cP|
|@ -30 °C||6.472|
|Sulphated Ash, %wt||0.83|
|TBN, mg KOH/g||6.4|