Premium Quality Super Tractor Oil Universal (STOU) Meeting API CE/SF and API GL-4
PETRONAS Agrilub Universal is an SAE 15W-40 premium quality multi-purpose oil specially formulated to satisfy various lubrication requirements of diesel and gasoline engines, transmissions, hydraulics, final drives, wet brakes and clutches of most modern farming equipment.
Formulated using premium quality mineral oils and an advanced additive system to provide excellent engine cleanliness, superior wear protection, excellent resistance to oxidation and deposit formation and ensuring chatter-free performance for the wet brake system.
Recommended for the lubrication of engines (both naturally aspirated and turbocharged), transmissions, final drives, hydraulic and wet brake systems of the full range tractors and other farming equipment.
- One oil to satisfy all the oil-lubricated tractor components
- Excellent piston deposits control and maintain excellent engine cleanliness.
- Outstanding thermal stability and oxidation resistance at high operating temperature.
- Effective load carrying capability in transmissions, gears and bearings to prolong component life and reliable performance.
- Excellent friction characteristic to ensure chatter-free performance in wet brake systems.
- Good protection against rust and corrosion.
- API CE/CD/SF
- API GL-4
- John Deere J27
- Massey Ferguson M-1139
- Ford M2C-159C
- MB 227.1
- Caterpillar TO-2
- Allison C-4
|Density @ 15 °C, kg/l||0.887|
|Pour Point, °C||-30.0|
|Flash Point, °C||222|
|Kinematic Viscosity, cSt|
|@ 40 °C||103|
|@ 100 °C||14.0|
|Cold Cranking Simulator @ - 15 °C, cP||3,000|