Ultimate Performance Fully-Synthetic Four-Stroke Racing Oil
PETRONAS Syntium Moto RS-4 is fully-synthetic SAE 10W-40 racing oil synergized with extreme performance esters specifically designed for ultimate motor racing and superbike requirement. Specially formulated with DualTech™ technology for optimum acceleration, efficiency and maximum power output in modern high-revving, high performance four-stroke motorcycle engines.
It provides excellent protection against gear micro-pitting and clutch system slippage, maximum piston cleanliness and reliability at high temperature and high revs to provide championship winning edge. Ultimate engine protection under all operating conditions and has been fully tested and proven under most extreme track racing, robust on road and off-road conditions.
- High performance four-stroke superbikes for racing and on road applications
- Air-cooled and water-cooled four-stroke motorcycle engines, including race tuned and normal settings.
- Four-stroke motorcycle engines with common or separate engine, gears and clutches transmission system
- Suitable for Japanese, European, and American made motorcycles
- Highly shear stable and efficient elasto-hydrodynamic lubrication conditions especially in high thermal stress regimes
- Maximum cleanliness and engine wear protection while maintaining optimal operations at all time
- Ultimate protection against gears micro-pitting and clutch system slippage for outstanding performance response and enhanced pick up and acceleration retentions
- Dual-combo engine and transmission protections - very smooth gearshift and clutch performance to ensure free flowing, “jerk-free” movements
- Fortified with DualTech™ technology for superior power performance, durability, and efficiency within drain intervals
Exceeds the requirements of:
- API SM
- JASO MA2
- Japanese, European and American motorcycle OEM’s
|Density @ 15 °C, kg/l||0.8693|
|Pour Point, °C||-39|
|Flash Point, °C||242|
|Kinematic Viscosity, cSt|
|@ 40 °C||91.88|
|@ 100 °C||14.7|
|Cold Cranking Viscosity @ -25, cP||4271|
|TBN, mg KOH/g||9.87|