Ultimate Performance Fully-Synthetic Two-Stroke Motorcycle Oil
PETRONAS Syntium Moto 2SP is fully-synthetic two stroke motorcycle oil synergized with premium performance esters for extreme performance racing engines. Engineered and tested with Grand Prix experience for ultimate power performance, piston cleanliness, effective lubricity, excellent film strength and prolonged protection under extreme riding conditions.
Specially formulated using the finest synthetic fluids with premium esters and optimum performance low-ash additives that guarantees the ultimate performance and engine protections under all operating conditions. Designed for all two-stroke engines running in high-speed and high revs in racing, endurance, motocross, go-carts, on-highway and off-highway riding conditions.
- Highly recommended for high-performance two-stroke engines with carburetor, electronic fuel Injection (EFI) and direct fuel injector (DFI) for motorbikes, motocross, go-karts, and ATVs
- Recommended for all two-stroke motorbikes for high speed and high revs applications in track on highway riding conditions.
- All European and Japanese 2-stroke motorcycle manufacturers OEM’s
- Ultimate oil film strength for protection and reliability at high temperature and RPMs.
- Optimum performance esters and additive technology providing excellent lubricity and superior engine cleanliness.
- Exceptional detergency and dispersancy control with low-ash technology to eliminate damaging deposits on piston skirts, ring grooves and exhaust power valves.
- Optimum prevention against excessive wears, piston seizures and spark plug fouling.
- Exceptionally clean and efficient burning produces very low smokes and prevent ring sticking.
Exceeds the requirements of:
- API TC
- JASO FD
- ISO EGD
- All major Japanese and European 2-stroke motorcycle manufacturers
|Density @ 15 °C, kg/l||0.8723|
|Pour Point, °C||-43|
|Flash Point, °C||110|
|Kinematic Viscosity, cSt|
|@ 40 °C||51.5|
|@ 100 °C||9.05|