High Performance Four-Stroke Multigrade Motorcycle Oil
PETRONAS Sprinta 4XT is SAE 20W-40 high performance motorcycle engine oil specially engineered for all four-stroke engines running on extreme and all season riding conditions. It is fortified with the combination of premium quality unconventional base oils and advanced additive technology to provide outstanding engine power performance, piston cleanliness, protection against gear wear and clutch slippage under normal or severe riding conditions.
PETRONAS Sprinta 4XT is formulated to maintain power and torque, smooth gearshift, and keeping longer engine life running under high temperature, RPM and all weather operating conditions.
- Recommended for lubrication of high performance air-cooled or water-cooled four-stroke motorcycle engines.
- Suitable for modern high performance four-stoke motorbikes with or without integral gearboxes. It is also suitable for two stroke motorcycle gearboxes.
- Suitable for Japanese, European, and American made motorcycles where API SJ and JASO MA specifications are required
- Longer engine life with high level of engine and transmission wear protection from excessive wear.
- Superior engine and piston cleanliness to ensure prolong component life and maintain high power output.
- Superior engine protection against coke, varnish and sludge formation to corrosion and reduce maintenance cost.
- Efficient gearshift and clutch performance to ensure no slippage and smooth ride.
- Outstanding thermal and shear stability to ensure “stay in grade” performance for full oil service life.
Exceeds the requirements of:
- API SJ
- JASO MA
- Major Japanese, European, and American Motorcycle Manufacturers
|Density @ 15 °C, kg/l||0.8677|
|Pour Point, °C||-26|
|Flash Point, °C||221|
|Kinematic Viscosity, cSt|
|@ 40 °C||116|
|@ 100 °C||14.74|
|TBN, mg KOH/g||7|