Next Generation Ultimate Performance Engine Oil
PETRONAS Syntium 5000 is the next generation ultimate performance fully synthetic multigrade engine oil specially engineered to exceed the latest ILSAC GF-4 and the API SM standards meant for current and future generation high performance engines especially those fitted with emission control devices. It is exclusively formulated with premium synthetic base fluids and unique environmentally friendly additives system to provide exceptional thermal and oxidation stability that minimise oil thickening at very high operating temperatures, excellent deposits control and minimized engine wear and tear.
With extensive field, racetrack and testing experiences over many years, PETRONAS Syntium 5000 has been developed with the F1 expertise in mind to deliver the ultimate performance lubricant that provide exceptional engine power and fuel economy benefits while ensuring excellent engine protection especially for engines operating under the most extreme, most demanding driving conditions throughout today's long drain interval.
Recommended for use in all types of passenger cars especially current and future model high performance cars fitted with emission control devices operating under the most extreme conditions. Also suitable for engines requiring API SL, SJ, SH, SG and below performance levels.
- Boost engine power and torque for better engine response and acceleration
- Excellent fuel economy benefits especially for the SAE 0W-30 grade.
- Ultimate engine wear protection at extreme driving conditions especially for the SAE 0W-40 grade to prolong engine life.
- Exceptional engine cleanliness - protects against engine sludge and varnish deposits.
- Resists viscosity and thermal breakdown even in the severest service for longer drain capability.
- Excellent cold engine starting - minimize friction and wear at start-up.
|Standards||SAE 0W-30||SAE 0W-40|
|Daimler/Chrysler||MB 229.1 performance||MB 229.1 performance|
|Characteristics||SAE 0W-30||SAE 0W-40|
|Density @ 15 °C, kg/l||0.8450||0.8460|
|Pour Point, °C||-51||-51|
|Flash Point, °C||220||220|
|Kinematic Viscosity, cSt|
|@ 40 °C||51.0||71.4|
|@ 100 °C||9.6||12.9|
|Cold Cranking Visc. CP|
|@ -35 °C||5,116||5,435|
|Sulphated Ash, %wt||0.72||0.68|
|TBN, mg KOH/g||7||7|