Superior engine cleanliness
- Formulated with superior detergency to prevent injector fouling, excellent corrosion protection and good antifoaming quality, PETRONAS Dynamic Diesel delivers satisfactory engine performance for optimum power and improved fuel economy.
- SINAR D07 multifunctional additive package cleans up injector deposits and keeps the injector nozzles clean hence ensuring optimal fuel spray and atomization for effective combustion.
- Formulated for outstanding cleaning performance for superior injector fouling protection and better fuel atomization. PETRONAS Dynamic Diesel delivers injector cleaning performance 1.5 times better than World Wide Fuel Charter (WWFC) Category 4 (most stringent category).
- PETRONAS Dynamic Diesel provides good antifoaming and protection against rust.
Better fuel economy
- Employs/contains excellent detergent technology of superior cleaning and fouling protection for injectors for better fuel economy. The cleaning up of deposits from the injectors restore and maintain the desired fuel injection spray pattern in the combustion chamber for better combustion hence improving the fuel consumption.
- PETRONAS Dynamic Diesel with its high natural cetane and excellent injector fouling protection ensures good combustion for optimum engine performance and reduced fuel consumption.
- PETRONAS Dynamic Diesel proven based on industry accepted standard test delivers top-tier performance with injector cleanliness more than 1.5 times better than World Wide Fuel Charter (WWFC) Category 4 (most stringent category).
Deliver optimum power
- The combination of excellent detergent technology that keeps injector nozzles clean and the high natural cetane property of PETRONAS Dynamic Diesel deliver the desired fuel atomization for faster ignition and good combustion for optimal engine performance.
- PETRONAS Dynamic Diesel keeps the injector clean to achieve good ignition and efficient combustion for optimum engine power.
- PETRONAS Dynamic Diesel with its good ignition quality (above 49 CN of Euro 2M limits) able to achieve efficient combustion and reduce engine noise.
- PETRONAS Dynamic Diesel with its good natural lubricity characteristic provides necessary fuel pump protection against wear.
Low exhaust emissions
- Produces lower emissions as a result of good combustion due to its high natural cetane and the cleaning up and restoration of injectors’ performance for optimal spray and atomization.
- PETRONAS Dynamic Diesel meets the Euro 2M sulfur requirements of 500ppm hence allows the use of advanced emissions control technologies including oxidation catalyst for reduction in unburnt HC and CO emissions and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) for reduction in NOx emissions.
Easy to fill
- The SINAR D07 multifunctional package with superior antifoaming property effectively prevents foam build-up during refueling, providing a more convenient feeling and cleaner refueling experience to customers.
- Superior antifoaming property of PETRONAS Dynamic Diesel improves volume filled into vehicle tanks for greater distance travelled.
Good fuel stability and clarity
- Formulated to enhance fuel stability and reduce deposit in storage and in use through improved oxidation stability and better sediment dispersion.
- PETRONAS Dynamic Diesel is developed and formulated to provide protection against rust and wear.
- Formulated with superior protection against fuel-water emulsion formation for stability and excellent appearance.
Tested and proven
- Field tested in over 160,000km of real world vehicle evaluation on highway, city and rural driving conditions in cars with common rail direct injection including Merdeces Benz E270 CDI.
- Field tested in over 380,000km of real world vehicle evaluation on highway, city and rural driving conditions in trucks and buses with direct injection, common rail direct injection and turbocharged engines including Toyota Hilux, Mitsubishi Storm, Ford Ranger and MAN buses.
- Field tested in over 10,000km of real world vehicle evaluation in selected 4x4 vehicles during the PETRONAS Adventure Team’s Nusantara expedition from Bintulu, Malaysia to Banda Acheh, Indonesia.
- Over 100 hours of engine testing for power, torque and fuel injector cleanliness.