Ultimate Performance Fully-Synthetic Two-Stroke Racing Motorcycle Oil
PETRONAS Syntium Moto RS-2 is ultimate performance, fully-synthetic esters, two-stroke racing specific motorcycle oil extensively researched and engineered for Grand Prix racing applications.
Specially formulated with extreme performance esters and fortified with optimum performance low-ash additives technology, it ensures low engine friction, high lubricity, optimum engine cleanliness, and higher torque for excellent response and sustained acceleration under most extreme racing conditions. This racing oil is designed to achieve optimum oil film strength for protection and reliability at high temperature and high revs for all race-proven 2-stroke engines running under high speed racing, endurance, motocross, go-carts, on-highway and off-highway riding conditions.
- Highly recommended for high-performance two-stroke engines with carburetor, electronic fuel Injection (EFI) and direct fuel injector (DFI) for motorbikes, motocross, go-karts, and ATVs
- Recommended for all two-stroke motorbikes for high speed and high revs applications in track on highway riding conditions.
- All European and Japanese 2-stroke motorcycle manufacturers OEM’s
- Superior synthetic ester base fluids provide ultimate oil film strength for protection and reliability at high temperature and RPMs
- Balanced premium synthetic ester fluids and additive technology providing excellent lubricity, superior engine cleanliness, and increased protection against piston scuffing and crankshaft bearing wear.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy control with low-ash technology to eliminate damaging deposits on piston skirts, ring grooves and exhaust power valves.
- Maximum prevention against excessive wears, piston seizures and spark plug fouling.
- Exceptionally clean and efficient burning produces very low smokes and prevent ring sticking
Exceeds the requirements of:
- API TC
- All major Japanese and European 2-stroke motorcycle manufacturers
|Density @ 15 °C, kg/l||0.8719|
|Pour Point, °C||-45|
|Flash Point, °C||114|
|Kinematic Viscosity, cSt|
|@ 40 °C||50.3|
|@ 100 °C||8.99|