Next Generation Synthetic Blend Two-Stroke Motorcycle Oil
Petronas Syntium Moto 2SX is semi-synthetic two-stroke motorcycle oil synergized with premium Esters for extreme performance engines. Specially formulated with balanced synthetic fluids with premium esters, highly refined hydrocracked base oil, and low-ash additives which guarantees exceptional performance and engine protection that outperforms the conventional two-stroke lubricants.
It provides superior engine power performance, piston cleanliness, efficient film strength and prolonged protection under robust riding conditions. Designed for all two-stroke engines running in high-speed and high revs in racing, endurance, motocross, go-carts, on-highway and off-highway riding conditions.
- Recommended for high-performance two-stroke engines with carburetor, electronic fuel Injection (EFI) and direct fuel injector (DFI) for motorbikes, motocross, go-karts, and ATVs
- Recommended for all two-stroke motorbikes for high speed and high revs applications in track on highway riding conditions.
- All European and Japanese 2-stroke motorcycle manufacturers OEM’s
- Superior oil film strength for protection and reliability at high temperature and RPMs.
- Balanced synthetic esters, highly refined base fluids and additive technology providing excellent lubricity and superior engine cleanliness.
- Outstanding detergency and dispersancy control with low-ash technology to eliminate damaging deposits on piston skirts, ring grooves and exhaust power valves.
- Optimum prevention against excessive wears, piston seizures and spark plug fouling.
- Clean and efficient burning produces very low smokes and prevent ring sticking.
Exceeds the requirements of:
- API TC
- JASO FC
- ISO EGC
- All major Japanese and European 2-stroke motorcycle manufacturers
|Density @ 15 °C, kg/l||0.8521|
|Pour Point, °C||-27|
|Flash Point, °C||104|
|Kinematic Viscosity, cSt|
|@ 40 °C||35.6|
|@ 100 °C||6.85|