Superior Performance Four-Stroke Motorcycle Oil
PETRONAS SPRINTA 4XP is SAE 15W-40 four-stroke motorcycle oil specially engineered with championship racing technology for all four-stroke engines running on extreme and all season riding conditions. Specifically fortified with premium quality unconventional base oils and superior performance additives system to provide excellent power performance, piston cleanliness, protection against gear micro-pitting and clutch system slippage for extended engine reliability.
PETRONAS SPRINTA 4XP is formulated to improve engine power and torque, smooth gear shift while keeping longer engine life running under high temperature, RPM and all weather riding conditions.
- Recommended for lubrication of high performance air-cooled or water-cooled four-stroke motorcycle engines
- Suitable for modern high performance four-stoke motorbikes with or without integral gearboxes. It is also suitable for two stroke motorcycle gearboxes
- Suitable for Japanese, European, and American made motorcycles where API SL and JASO MA2 specifications are required
- Longer engine life with high level of engine and transmission wear protection from excessive wear
- Excellent engine and piston cleanliness to ensure prolong component life and maintain high power output.
- Excellent engine protection against coke, varnish and sludge formation to resist corrosion and reduce maintenance cost.
- Highly efficient gearshift and clutch performance to ensure no slippage and ‘jerk-free’ smooth ride
- Outstanding thermal and shear stability to ensure “stay in grade” performance for full oil service life
Exceeds the requirements of:
- API SL
- JASO MA2
- SAE 15W-40
- Japanese, European, and American motorcycle OEM’s
|Density @ 15 °C, kg/l||0.8659|
|Pour Point, °C||-29|
|Flash Point, °C||229|
|Kinematic Viscosity, cSt|
|@ 40 °C||111|
|@ 100 °C||14.5|
|TBN, mg KOH/g||9|